Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tagged by Breezy-D!



Full name: Michael Aaron Hale
How long have you been married: 71/2 years
How long did we date: We dated for 6 months and were engaged for 3months

Who said I love you first: Mike

Who is taller: Mike

Who sings better: That's a toss up.
Who's smarter: Mike. But I have more common sense!

Who does the laundry: Me. Every d--- day

Who pays the bills: I do now and I HATE it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Mike. and my side of the bed is really close to the wall
and I have to shimmie along the wall everynight to get into bed. It's really annoying!
Who mows the lawn: Me

Who cooks dinner: Me

Who drives: Me. It is a source of contention otherwise.

Who's more stubborn: I would say it's about equal.
Who kissed who first:Mike kissed me first after several failed attempts.

Who asked who out first: Mike. We had actually never met fomally, but had seen each other and he just called and asked me out.

Who proposed: Mike

Who has more siblings: There are 5 kids in each of our families

Who wears the pants on the family: Definitely me and Mike will be the first one to admit it.


I tag: Mom, Dana, Amy, Camie, Gaby and Laura!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Hey Er-
I read your little "tag" about Mike, and I have to say that I still think I am totally responsible for hooking you two up! So, I hear you're coming to UT!?! We should definitely get together. Love you!

Shana

The Morris Family said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you did your tag. I love reading everyone's story & way to go for making him work a little for the first kiss: )

The Walkers said...

Erin, I love your background!

Shay said...

I have NO idea what TAG?!? means so I will just play along !! ha ha love ya shay shay