Friday, October 24, 2008
No change. My doctor said that the baby is still really high and I am not dilating at all. I am really discouraged becuse now I probably won't be induced. I'll just have to wait it out. Waiting it out is still only two weeks, but to a pregnant woman, that is two years. I guess he's just as stubborn as his brother and sister and will do things on his own schedule. Thnks for the comments and words of encouragement. I can really use that right now!
Monday, October 20, 2008
So, some of you have been wondering about me and the very soon-t0-be-born baby. Since I Do NOT post pregnancy pics, here's the update. I am not dilated at all. I am scheduled to be induced on the 1st if my insides are "cooperating." So far, they are not. I have a doctor's appointment this Thursday and hopefully something will be happening. Mike's Paternity leave does not start until the 1st, so I really don't want this baby to come much before then. I just want to be dilating so that I CAN be induced. I am extremely uncomfortable and wishing every minute that it was November 1st. I am more than ready to meet this baby!
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Look at my little soccer player go! Mia Hamm in the making don't you think? Actually, the real story is, she cried the first week and never went back in after about one minute, week two involved her being in the game, but she came nowhere near the ball, and this, is week three. She is actually hustling after the ball. We were so proud of her! I think at one point, she did make contact with it as well. Hopefully by the last game (which is in two weeks) she'll kick the ball. We have such high hopes for our children!