Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Little Piece of Home


Last night Mike and I went to the Minnesota Timberwolves game. They were plauing the Jazz and Mike really wanted to go, so since we didn't get to go out for Valentines Day, we decided to make it an evening. We got a babysitter last minute and went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and then on to the game. We were two of about five total people that were rooting for the Jazz, and our enthusiasm wasn't enough. They lost to the Timberwolves, but it was still fun to get to see them play. (Much more fun than watching on TV). I was so glad to get to spend the evening with Mike. He starts a new rotation on Saturday, and we won't be seeing as much of him. We always have a good time when we go out (after, of course, the initial fight). Love you hunny!

This one's for Dan!

7 comments:

McFam said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LOST!
Sweet picture though.

We're excited to see you.

Dan

The Morris Family said...

I am so happy that you were able to make it a date night. Too bad they lost though. Only 5 more days & you'll be here. We are so excited, especially Brandon. He actually asked me if I remembered that he was going to marry Abbie. I said, "heck yeah, I remember"!!

Rachel Anne said...

Love the blog! I'm impressed by how much you have posted. I really have some catching up to do. By the way Abby left her hat at our house

Angie said...

Hey Erinelica! It's been a while!! It was so nice to hear from you. I think the last time I saw you was when Abbie was a baby. Your kids are so cute! It sounds like you guys are doing well. Love ya!

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

Hey Cuz! I was so happy to see your post on our blog. I stink at blogging, so updates are few, but I love to visit everyone elses. This has been a great way to see how our HUGE family is growing up. Your kids are adorable and so McKasson looking. That is a good thing! I wish I had know you live in Minnesota. We enjoyed the water park and Mall of America. If you ever come our way, we would love to have you stay at our house. Love you,

Kimberly

AMY MICHELLE said...

Looks like a fun date! I need more of those.
I saw some cute pics of the kids on Stacie's blog... you must of been in Utah recently? It is fun to see everyone stay in touch!

Marianne said...

So, I just caught up and read your blog entries...what a month for you and your family. I'm glad you are okay after that scary crash. Wow, unreal.