Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The New Van

Oh, yes...The Hales stepped it up a notch. We have a DVD player in the car. The kids sure think that we have to watch a movie everytime we go somewhere. I'm gonna have to put a stop to that. Half the time the movie doesn't even have time to start before we get to our destination.


This isn't the greatest picture because it is so hard to keep the car clean with all the snow, ice and salt. It looks exactly the same as the other van, just a different color. Thanks for all of your prayers and support through this stressful time in our lives. We are so happy to have found a van that suits us and to eliminate a little bit of the headache that I have everyday in dealing with insurace people, doctors appointments and the overall pain from my injuries. We really are very blessed.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it! Please post the pic of the OLD van (post-accident) so I can see exactly what we lived to tell about. Glad it all worked out, with a DVD player to boot. I can hear it now...as you drive..."they're two they're four they're six they're eight!"...hahaha. I think the Saturn needs one. Love you lots!

I am Laura said...

You will love the DVD player. I said when we got our new van with it that I wouldn't let the kids watch shows unless we were going on a long trip. Well, that idea went to the wayside. We have the dvd on every time we go out. What a bad parent am I?

The Morris Family said...

Awesome new van!! I am so excited that you got another car & that it has a DVD player. Way to go!!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

I LIKE IT! I'm so jealous!

The Neeleys said...

Love your new van Erin - it looks so NICE! So glad you are done with insurance and Dr appointments too!

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

erin! The vanner - hooray!