Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What The......

Top 5 weirdest things I've said lately..

5. Yes, when you get older, you will have hair there.

4. You need to have 2 bites of pizza and then you can have more broccoli. (not lying)

3. Yes, every dinosaur does poop.

2. Get your skateboard out of your cereal.

1. Hon, will you please get that grenade out of Noah's mouth.



See why I'm always craving adult conversation? I'm getting dumber by the year. (oh, and just for the record, the grenade is a toy.)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your offspring.

This is me said...

Erin, this sounds like the conversations I have every single day.

Like when I always tell Baker that he cannot sit on the baby. It should just go without saying, right?

Thanks for making me laugh today!

Anneliese said...

LoL -- I miss you guys!! You need to come visit.

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

You crave adult conversation and you live with MIKE? Yeah. :) Love you all -

Hale-O There said...

broccoli? really?

Sandra and Brent said...

I just reread these for the fourth time and I'm still laughing. I wish I had written down stuff like this. Raising kids really does make weird stuff come out of your mouth. Love ya, Sandra