Tuesday, September 22, 2009

He's Fouw! (4)

Abbie's card. (yes, I helped her with the spelling)
Chuck E Cheese and his twin. LOL!


Thank You Cub Foods!


The whole gang.


Words cannot express how it feels to watch you little ones grow up. Those of you with kids know. It's exciting and sad all at once. Independance comes and innocence goes. For now, I've got another one to follow in his footsteps, but someday, I'll be watching my youngest turn 4 and know that there are no more to watch. I love you Landon! You make me laugh everyday, and let's hope that is something you don't outgrow.




6 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh how I miss these kiddies. Can't believe he's fouw. Looks like Chuck E. was fun!

The Morris Family said...

no way!! He looks so big. I cant stand it. Good to see that u guys r great! Miss u! PS your kids say the funniest things. I love it!!

This is me said...

You are such a great mom for letting him go to Chuck E Cheese.

Also, Abbie has fantastic handwriting for a first grader.

Last but not least: Happy Birthday, Landon!

Sandra and Brent said...

I know exactly how it feels to look at your four year old and realize that there will be no four year olds to follow. It's an odd kind of grieving to let go of having toddlers in your home! There are so many great things that follow, however. Landon is so happy in these pictures that he's absolutely glowing . . . melts my heart! The photo of Noah with Chuck E. Cheese is just too funny. Way to make Landon's birthday magical! Love ya, Sandra/Mom

The Walkers said...

Erin, I just caught up on your last four posts. I officially have the funniest niece and nephews in the world. My favorite was the humanitarian post. You sure the people from the courts didn't want to donate?

jandnrichards said...

he is so cute. I agree they get big way to fast. I love seeing your cute family.