Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!!!








Yesterday was Landon's 3rd Birthday. He awoke to all of these balloons in his room and then he and Abbie threw them down the stairs and had a ball playing "balloon tennis." He wanted pancakes for breakfast, so Mike and I got to work in the kitchen. Since it was Sunday, we went to church, but I had let Landon pick out some cookies at the store to take to Nursery for snack. He loves Nursery and was more than fine to go, even on his birthday. After church, Mike and I were really mean parents and made him take a nap, which of course didn't work. Since Mike was up watching Football, anyway, he let him stay up with him. After dinner, he got to open his presents. It was so funny because we were asking him "Landon do you want to open your presents now?" and he kept saying "no, presents a kissmas (Christmas)." Evidently he did not know that you also get presents on your birthday. I guess the reason he has been asking me everyday for the past 5 weeks if it was his "party day" was becuse he wanted chocolate cake.





Anyway, here are some of the things he got (posted at the request of Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles.)
New Cars underwear from Aunt Jenny!! Thank You Aunt Denny!

The Cars Soundtrack from Nana and Grandpa Kent! Thank You Nana!!!


BYU gear from Grandma and Papa. (He wouldn't stop opening presents to put on the jersey, but I'll get a picture of it and email it to you). Thank You Grandma and Papa!!

And lots if trains. (from Mom and Dad).





Happy Birthday Buddy!! We love you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

8 comments:

Dana said...

I hope you got our message, we did try calling. And his present is going to be in the mail this week, I'm just busy with the move!

Julie said...

Your kids are too cute! Yes boy and girl is lots of fun. We live in Holladay. You'll have to call if you come in town. So what is Mike in school for? How long will you be where you are? 'Till you're done? Then where?

jandnrichards said...

Erin he is so cute. I can't believe he is three. I miss and hope you guys are well

The Neeleys said...

Erin - where have you been all my life? It has been so long since I talked to you. Cute pics of your kids -I just LOVE Abbies haircut. Hope all is well with you and your pregnancy. Think of you often.
Stace

This is me said...

Landon reminds me so much of Baker. They even have the same Cars underwear. Awesome. Let me know when you plan on going to Utah again so we can come see you. We miss you guys a lot.

The Walkers said...

I can't believe that boy is 3!! He is so cute in his Cars undies. I wish I could have seen him and Abbie playing balloon tennis. So, I see that you got a little storage container for the shoes in the kitchen. Nice.

Brynn said...

I love Abbie's hair! She looks so grown up. o.k. so maybe it's because we haven't seen you for over a year. I can't believe Landon is three. Happy Birthday Landon! Let us know when your baby gets here. We are so excited for you! We need to coordinate our Utah visits bettter. Hope all is well. Kristy

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

Wow! Can these really be your kids? They look sooo different. They both look so much like you - cuties. It's been way too long and we've mentioned from time to time how we wonder how you're doing. I'm so glad you found our blog and now we have yours. Congratulations on the baby boy to come.