Monday, September 08, 2008

Minnesota State Fair

This is the "ride" that Abbie chose. She just jumped straight up and down (that was a great $5 spent) but still had a great time. I kept trying to get her to attempt a flip, but she wouldn't. She needs some lessons from Uncle Scott!
Mike and his turkey leg! It was soooooooooo good. I bet it looked really great to everyone else walking around to see a pregnant woman biting off of a huge leg of turkey! It was worth it!!
This fair had a great display of animals. The kids could pretty much touch/pet whatever they wanted. Landon and Abs both loved the bunnies. Landon kept saying "so cute" in a really high-pitched girly voice.The baby pigs were my favorite part of the animal display. they were onlt 8 days old and the size of a human newborn. That is Abbie's finger touching the pig. She didn't want to get too close with some of the animals.
This was hands down My and Mike's favorite thing that we ate. Deep fried potatoes and you dip them in ranch and cheddar. I'm salivating as I'm writing. Yum!

2 comments:

Ormeeheads said...

That turkey leg looks disgusting! I would've loved to see you biting on that thing!

The Walkers said...

You guys are dirt. Don't you be shaming the family like that, walking around with a big 'ole turkey leg.