Monday, September 08, 2008

Kindergarten


I didn't even cry! Mike had the day off, so he was able to come with us to drop Abbie off at school for the first day. The kids were gathering outside the building and they had tons bubbles going and music playing. Then, when it was time to go line up inside for their classes, Abs wanted us to come, but once she was in line she was ok for us to go. A lot of the parents walked down to the classroom with the kids, but since Abbie was doing well, we just decided to leave. I was so proud of her because I know she was nervous and scared, but she was really brave and of course, ended up having a great time! She has an awesome teacher and I know she'll have a great year!

10 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Hi Erin,
Tell Abbie that Papa and Grandma are sooo proud of her for going into kindergarten all by herself. She sure looked pretty in her pink dress. We also enjoyed the pictures of the fair . . . the giant turkey leg was classic! Love ya, Sandra/Grandma/Mom

Kandice said...

Crazy our little girls are getting SO old. I'm sure Abbie will LOVE school as much as Rach does! It is a good break for us too! :)

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So cute!! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing! She looks like a doll!

The Walkers said...

I CANNOT believe that my little Abbie is old enough to be in Kindergarten. How did this happen? I'm so proud of her and I love her so much!! --t.c.s.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Mike looks like he was REALLY enjoying that Turkey Leg!!! And Abbie off to school, how cute! The kids are all getting too big! Pretty soon, we'll be going to weddings!! :0) J/K!

How are you feeling? Miss you guys!

Dana said...

I can't believe it she is in kindergarten? Wow time flies! She looks great and sounds like she was very brave. Tell her I say way to go!

Steve and Kalli said...

Wow she is so grown up! I can't believe she's in kindergarten!

Julie said...

What a super cute family...and one on the way! Congrats! Its been so long!! You have a Kindergartener? Crazy! - Julie (Olson) Pace

The Morris Family said...

How cute!! I can't believe that our kids started real school this year. They're getting too big too fast!!

Jen said...

holy cow! I can't believe Abbie is in Kindergarten! where has the time gone! ps. I had no idea you were prego, or maybe I did and I forgot...either way congrats! do you know what you are having? I miss you guys. Someday I really hope I get to see you again :)