Friday, June 20, 2008

Two in a row!

We found out that we are having another boy! Mike and I are thrilled to finally know. It feels like it has taken me forever to get to 20 weeks. Abbie was not so thrilled about the prospect of having another brother. She of course wanted a girl. I reminded her about how much she loves her brother and she'll have another one to love. Landon doesn't know the difference. He just tells me that the babys name is going to be James, Percy, Thomas, Gordon etc..... I;m just happy to say that I'm half way done! Now if I can just get through the hot Summer!

8 comments:

This is me said...

Erin: Congratulations! But, I'm a little bummed that we've ruined the streak of having identical families!

We miss you guys!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Congrat's Again! I know what you mean about getting through the hot summer...it's gonna be rough! Good Luck! Love Ya!

The Walkers said...

Congrats!! I told my mom the night before you found out that it was going to be a boy. I just knew it. Good luck surviving the hot part of the summer. Miss you!

Shay said...

YAH!!! congrats erin! What do think you might name the cutty little babe!

Dana said...

Yea for boys! What are you guys thinking of naming him? I hope the next couple of months go by quickly for you.

Katy said...

congrats!!
i have pregnancy empathy for you... it stinks, i'm sorry.

The Pemberton Family said...

Erin--It's Ana Wright! Your family is so adorable!! Your son looks just like little Brad did when we were growing up and your daughter looks just like you! How fun to catch up with you! Hugs to you!

Kandice said...

Congrats! Send the love this way...can we make a swap if I get another girl!!