Friday, June 27, 2008

Aquatic Park





Mike was able to go with us to the local pool the other night. The kids and I have Summer passes, but Mike had to pay. It was worth it though. It wasn't too crowded, and the kids got to go on the big waterslides. Abbie was a little apprehensive at first, but then decided to give it a try. As you can see from the smile on her face, she LOVED it! Mike just had her hold her cast up and we put a bag on it. It was pretty funny. Landon on the other hand was trying to run up the steps to go by himself. He also loved it. I love the times when Mike gets to go with us to our favorite places. I know the kids love it too. Landon wanted him to do everything for him, and Abbie just kept saying "Watch me daddy!" I love my little family!

2 comments:

Shay said...

so cute! But I liked Landinos long hair!

KT said...

I like Abbies Target bag on the cast. That could be a great Target ad right there!