Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Crazy Hair!

So, I went to get my hair cut on Friday, and Abbie came with me. The girl who cut my hair asked if I had ever put Abbie's hair in socks. She said you just roll the hair around the sock, and tie it off at the top. Well, we decided to try it Sunday night. Abs really loved how funny she looked with all the socks in her hair.

This was the result the next morning. I didn't even know what to do with it! It was so short. We opted for a ponytail, which actually looked like a prom hairdo with how curly it was. She looked pretty cute! Just for the record, Landon got a haircut this past week too.

3 comments:

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

Gorgeous! Yeah it was short, but so cute! I like it up, too, reminds me of you when you were little.

Dana said...

I love it! You need to get some family pictures with all new hair cut's!

Shay said...

LOVE IT!