Monday, May 19, 2008

Off Line and Out of the Loop!

So, we have not had phone or internet for the past 2 weeks (thank you Qwest) and I have really been struggling not being able to get any email, or check any blogs. It's been torture let me tell you! Now we're back on line and here's what we've been up to!Landon was busy at wotk one day. He came in and was yelling "I show you, I show you." This is what he wanted to show me...that he had put all of the letter magnets with their coordinating colors. He was very proud and even posed for a picture.
Landon was invited to his first Birthday party on the 10th of May! It was for a mutual friend of Abbie and Landon's so Abs got to go too. We went bowling. Of course Abbie is a pro, but it was Landons first time. It was pretty cute!


The kids and I on Mother's Day. I think I had just woken up from a nap! This is my delicious chocolate cake that Abbie picked out for me at the store (complete with candy sprinkles) and that Mike made. Mike on Mother's Day. He looks pretty tired huh? The kids and I have been spending a lot of time outdoors, especially at the local parks. It really makes the time pass quickly and it's something that they can do on their own. I just have to drive them there and then sit in the sun!
And finally, Abbie has been working towards the ultimate goal of getting to buy Alvin and the Chipmunks. She had to earn 100 stickers by doing things "Happy and Fast" when we ask. It took her about two months, but she finally did it! It was a very exciting day and I was so proud of her.


8 comments:

I am Laura said...

Happy and fast. That sounds like a goal I need to have for Ally. Everything she has to do she does so slow and usually complaining. Nice idea.

Jenny said...

Special! Way to go Abbie. Bow Chicka Wow Wow! I'm glad your internet is back up. I would die if I had to go without it for 2 weeks.

Landon has very long hair. Perhaps a summer haircut?

Shay said...

Sorry I have to argue with Jenny. I love Landino's lond shaggy hair. And i have to say for the millionth time that I adore and I mean adore landons blue, blue eyes ADORABLE!!!!! i am so sorry bout the tv and computer break. SO SORRY!!

lots of love Shay Shay

The Morris Family said...

How did you survive for 2 weeks without internet? I'm not a computer person, but even I would've been going crazy!! Cute idea for Abbie & Landon looks so proud of his color organizing!! How are you feeling? Miss you!!

McFam said...

You are SUCH a great Mom! We just got a potty chart - so far no stickers . .
I love you and miss you - Your family looks great!
Ames

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

I miss you! wah! Love those kids and Mike and you and need to come sit in the sun at the park with you all - tan my legs. the kids are getting big and give Mike a huge hug. loves!

Harmony said...

Erin, glad to know your alive. How ya feeling? I hope you got my e-mail about the baby. This now explains why your phone was busy. Miss ya, are you coming home this summer?

jandnrichards said...

What a cute idea. I am glad you guys can enjoy the great outdoors. I can't believe how big Landon is.