Friday, May 30, 2008

Camping Trip

Getting ready to go hiking
The kids had been so excited all week about having "white donuts" for breakfast when we go camping.
This is Landons version of Smores. Put three uncooked marshmallows on a stick and eat.

Last weekend Mike and I decided to take the kids and go camping. We didn't leave until 5:00, but the campsite was only 30 minutes away. We had a great time hiking, making smores and watching a movie in the tent. The kids didn't fall asleep until around 11:00, and for Landon that was only after some much needed Benadryl. I mean don't get me wrong, it was fun, but not as much fun as watching Mike, Aaron and Erik try to kill the Raccoons. We definitely prefer to go with friends.

2 comments:

T J V said...

I just have to say, bless you for going camping pregnant with two kids! They are stinking cute kids though, heehee!

Ormeeheads said...

I miss the camping with you guys!!! We just bought the most ghetto white trash camper. I'll post a picture of it in a week or two!!! You'll laugh your butt off.