Friday, May 30, 2008

Goodbye Preschool!





Yeah! I offically have a Kindergartener! Abs had her last day of preschool last Friday. Her teacher made all of the kids in the class a memory book and totally started crying when she gave them out. It was so sweet! It almost made my pregnant self cry. Abbie has really loved this preschool and I have really loved having her go 5 days per week. She is excited to be staying home with me this summer (yipee), but at the same time very excited about starting Kindergarten in September. She said to me the other day that she was nervous about starting Kindergarten because she didn't want any of the kids to bump into her. I don't think I can promise her that that won't happen!

2 comments:

Hale-O There said...

Erin and Mike,
We missed you on the trip and will miss you more at Powell because the weather will be nice so the fun times will roll in the sun. The kids look so cute and I love the quotes! We're excited for the time you move your buns to UTAH, so we can start hanging out on more then an annual basis:)
love you
rach and Scott

Dana said...

I can't believe she is in school! Seriously, didn't i just meet you for the first time when you were pregnant with her?! Man times just fly by! I think it will be really fun for her this fall, tell her not to worry school will be fun!