Monday, April 21, 2008

One month later


So, here we are one month later (or present day) and look at my green lawn! Landon decided a few days ago that he was gonna play hockey, so he found one of Abbie's headbands, and started playing in the kitchen. It was hilarious! (The little boy in the picture is the one I babysit)

This past month has been VERY long and hard. Mike has been on a rotation that is pretty good schedule wise. He has been on Cardiology and has had the weekends off which has been awesome! It's been hard for me because as some of you know and others won't be shocked to
find out that I am pregnant! I am almost 12 weeks along and due around the 6th of November. I have been sick for the past six weeks and hating every minute of it. Hence the slacking in the blogging world! I am starting to feel better now and it is getting warmer everyday and I feel like the worst is behind me. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support. I love you all! Yea it's SPRING!!!!

13 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations you guys!! I'm glad that you are starting to feel better. That 1st trimester can be a rough one. You have such a cute family. Your kids are adorable :)

Ormeeheads said...

Congrats! I had no idea. That is gonna be crazy!!! I'm scared for 3! I thought that we had spring coming and then we had a huge snow storm yesterday. I'm sure you know the feeling. We miss you guys and need your address. E-mail me @ aaronorme@hotmail.com. We got somthing for Mike.

Camie said...

Congratulations Erin!! I hope you start feeling better--I'm sure the warm weather will help! We found our house--we'll be in Plymouth and in the Maple Grove ward! Can't wait to see you this summer!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Congrats on the baby! Sorry you've been sick. Hope Spring makes everything better!

Harmony said...

Erin, I am glad you are feeling better, I've wondered how you are feeling. I find out in a couple of weeks and can't wait. Your kids looked so cute in their easter clothes. Miss ya!

This is me said...

Erin, I CANNOT believe that you live in friggin' Minnesota and are having nicer weather than me. It snowed today and I was pretty ticked about it.
Anyway, I am excited to hear about Baby #3! Sorry you have been sick. At least you will be feeling really good during the summer and can play and have fun before the third trimester sets in (that's how I was with Baker and it was fantastic timing). We miss you guys so much!
Susan

Marianne said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

McFam said...

Yay for you!
In response to your post on my blog (thanks), I'm sure Mike will just start making fun of my retainer lisp now!

theSwensenFamily said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! Hopefully, the yucky weeks are almost over with for you! I can't wait to hear what you're having! Three kids is a blast...let me tell you ALL about it! You're going to do great! I hope you're warming up there in Minnesota! Sure miss ya!

Shay said...

guess what synthia is being called to the URAGUAY Mission Spanish speaking
YAH YAH YAH

p.s. yah that it is spring there where u live!!!

The Morris Family said...

I love the headband!! I am so glad that you are starting to feel better & now that it is starting to get warmer the next few months will fly by!! I keep thinking about the asian Peyton that you said you saw & cracking up. I can't picture it. Miss you:)

I am Laura said...

Wonderful. Very happy for you guys. Hope you start feeling better soon.

The Teeples said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeling better that is the pits when you don't feel good and get to take care of your two other kids. I can't wait to hear what the third one will bring to your family.