Monday, April 07, 2008

It's Not My Fault!

Ok, so here I am sitting down at the computer ready to blog and I can't find a cord that fits my camera. Mike gave me a new camera for my birthday (3 months early) so that I could take it to Utah and I have a ton of cute pictures on it, but it looks like we need to buy a new cord to connect it to our computer to download pictures. I didn't figure that out until right now. Nice! I guess I could blog anyway.

Abbie was on Spring Break last week and it turned out ok. I was dreading it because I really don't know what to do with her at home these days, especially when we can't go outside. Well, we went to the mall, I had a few doctor's appointments so she got to play with some friends and it actually was nice enough to play outside a few times. Saturday was gorgeous. It was 63 degrees and sunny. Mike was home so we took the kids to a nearby park for a few hours and then played outside the rest of the day! We even grilled and ate dinner out on the back porch. It was awesome. I love days like that. It's a little colder today, but I definitly think we're out of the woods as far as snow and ice go. Abbie is back at school today and I am loving the quiet time. I love my daughter, but she definitly thrives on having something really stimulating and something that's her own to do. She can't wait for Kindergarten to start in September. Landon, of course, is just watching Cars.

2 comments:

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

New phases, new times - it was so when Abs went from newborn to three months old, then to one, and so on. Here she is in school and your world is different. How can you be almost thirty, baby bear?

Find a cord for the camera, quick. We might miss something! Lots of love, mom

The Morris Family said...

I love your slide show of your Utah trip. It was so great to see you & your kids. Just wish we could've seen a little more of you. Glad to hear you had a warm day up there in the North Pole. It's feeling a little Minnesotaish here. It snowed yesterday:( Love ya' & miss ya'!!