Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tagged by Laura

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Nannying for a family in Ogden
2. Attending Weber State University.
3. Driving the Blueberry Pop-Tart
4. Hanging out with my family a lot.
5. Getting snow cones at the Rainbow Snow.

5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Dishes
2. Christmas shopping
3. Wrapping presents
4. Help Abbie make her bed
5. Clean the basement

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Graham Crackers
2. String Cheese
3. Baked Lays
4. Popcorn
5. any fruit

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Buy a vacation home somewhere
2. New car.
3. Pay off school loans
4. Give to charities
5. Travel

3 of my bad habits:
1. Clench my teeth at night.
2. I have eczema on my arms and I like to pick at it. ( I know...gross)
3. I snore

5 places I have lived:
1. Mcallen, Texas
2. Lakeland, Florida
3. Provo, Utah
4. Centerville, Utah
5. Columbus ,Ohio

5 Jobs I’ve had:
1. Leaps and Bounds (Indoor playland)
2. Telemarketing
3. Training Table
4. Nanny
5. Day Care

5 Things people probably don’t know about me:
1. I make my bed everynight right before I get into it. (i hate messy covers)
2. I cannot even talk about broken bones....I start to get dizzy and light headed.
3. I am afraid of heights.
4. I can play the violin
5. I blackout/passout if I stand up too fast.

I now Tag: Breeze, Melissa, Mindy,Harmony, Nicole. Love you guys!

4 comments:

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

OK- YOU BRAT!!! I've been tagged by Stacie, Heather T. and now from you! I actually never have done it yet, though! OOPS! Maybe I'll do it this time- who knows! :0)

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Oh and what is this- You play the violin? I didn't know that!

The Walkers said...

Quit picking your arms!!

The Morris Family said...

Thanks for the tag!! Hopefully I'll get around to it soon. Who am I gonna' tag? You took everyone!!