Sunday, November 25, 2007

We hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! This is what our weekend looked like. We had a great time on Thanksgiving day with some friends from the ward. I just wasn't the same as being with family though. Anyway, we ended up coming home without any leftovers. I personally was ok with that, but as you can imagine...Mike was NOT! He went straight to the grocery store on Friday and bought the fixins for an entire Thanksgiving meal and cooked all day. We sat down to nice dinner that night at about 8:30. We have been eating it all weekend. As you can see, we also spent the weekend putting lights up on our house. I am so glad to have a house to put lights on this year! It was actually Mike's idea, and he was the one who wanted to get the extra stuff for the windows. I know, I know...shocker right? They turned out really pretty, and the kids were so excited.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish in my country could celebrate thanksgiving..nice to meet you and nice blog

Jenny said...

CUTEST! The house looks great - what a Christmasy husband you have! Thank goodness for Menards, eh?
Love you guys!

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

jingle bells, jingle bells - bear, i love your house! lights are always so pretty - reminds me of when dad and i took you kids around in the car looking at the lights and brad kept saying "glory god, glory god." can't forget these special feelings. hope the kids like it all - i can tell you and mike do.

The Walkers said...

Erin, your house is so dang cute! Jordan and I decorated this weekend as well. So remind me to tell you how I freaking pooed my pants and barfed all over myself. Nasty....

The Neeleys said...

Cute house Erin! Especially all decked out in Christmas - I love it! Presley just saw your blog and wanted to ask Abbie if she could please have a sleepover?(She kills me!) But,if you ever need a break, you really could send Abbie to Salt Lake for a sleepover.

Harmony said...

Erin, I love your lights. I'm jealous Mike won't put them up, he is too afraid of breaking his wrist again. Lame! We miss you, glad your doing good.

Krystal Trapnell said...

Hey Erin! I was just "making the rounds" and found your blog. Wow, I didn't know you guys ended up in Minnesota. Brrr...

It's fun to see your kids so grown up! Keep posting, I love reading it all.

p.s. I'd love to send you an invite to my blog. Send me an email at espyk@yahoo.com and I'll send one!

J* said...

We came home without leftover as well...except for pie. I guess it was a good enough trade we sure didn't make a whole 'nother feast. That's so funny.
~Jessica