Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lake Powell and Utah visit

Peyton, Cayden, Zach, Brandon, Savannah and Abbie. In my mind these kids are all still babies. It was really weird (but so fun) to see them all so grown up.
Abbie and her cousin Brady at Chuck E Cheese.

Me and the kids behind the boat at Lake Powell. Abbie was not thrilled, but Landon kept yelling "faster!"




This was probably Landon's favorite thing to do at the lake......throw rocks in the water. That and look for lizards.

So, we've got this huge Lake to swim in, and where do Abs and Landon want to swim? The tiny pool Sandra brought for Noah. They seriously stayed in there for an hour.






They eventually did get in though, and they loved it!!!



My Lake Powell Girl!

More pics to come. I have to wait for Papa to send me the DVD's with all 1,400 pictures on them. Yeah, he's picture crazy!

7 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Oh how I miss all of you. What a gift to have you here for a couple of weeks. I'm just not sure how to soothe this little ache in my heart ... maybe I can just beat it out of myself with yard work or something! Love ya all, Sandra/Mom/Grandma

Hale-O There said...

That was really fun, and the set up pool in the front was a great idea, I'm going to pass it along to my sisters.

Dana said...

We miss you already! Brady the other day looked at me and said, Mom lets call Abbie. I can't remeber why we didn't. I think you were still in utah. Anyway next time we need to head north to visit you!

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

Ah sweet! Love these pics, didn't see them in Utah. My fave is the one with the kids in Noah's pool! Why didn't you jump in, Bear?! Love ya, Mom

AMY MICHELLE said...

What a fun trip! I can't wait for the day to go to Lake Powell again. How great to meet up with the old gang. It is amazing how big everyones kids have gotten.

christi said...

It looks like you had tons of fun, next time you come if you have time you should let me know and I can come and see you it's been forever

The Walkers said...

Oh, I miss you guys! How about you come out again. Say, around August?