Friday, January 09, 2009

Year in Review

So, I got this idea from my cousin's blog (thanks Susan). Best pictures of 2008!


January- Surviving our first Winter



February-Trip to Wisconsin Dells






March-Trip to Utah






April-Still cold enough to snow on the 26th





May- Mothers Day 2008




June-Abbie being crabby about getting pic. taken






July-I rarely get a non-goofy picture of Mike



August-family came to visit




September-Abbie's first day of school




October-? (I just love it!)





November-Landon meeting Noah



December-Christmas with Gma. Papa and Annie


We had such a great year in 2008! Thank you to everyone who helped out, came to visit and kept me sane! We love you all. Bring it on 2009!!!










3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Erin! We miss you and your family, though I can't say I miss the frigid MN winters! Your new little man is darling! I hope you are surviving through the winter and 3 kids and Primary Pres!!! next time you are in UT let us know!!

The Walkers said...

I love all the pictures from the past two posts. I haven't been checking blogs because I've felt guilty about the lack of posting on my own. Your kids are so cute. Here's hoping that we have some cuteness in our own gene pool!

Unknown said...

Who is the pedophile with the mustache in August?