Friday, December 05, 2008

And......We're Back!




Abbie had her last night of gymnastics this past week. She passed with flying colors and was recommended for the next level. She is really excited to start again in January, but is torn between doing gymnastics again or trying Ballet. I told her she can only do one, so we'll see what she picks. We are so proud of her.



And here are the most recent Noah pics. He already seems big to me. He has several outfits that he has only worn once or twice and already outgrown. Mike calls him a pinhead because at his two week appt. his head was only in the 8th percentile. We all think he is pretty cute!




















8 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Hi Erin,
What a beautiful baby! He actually reminds me a little of my brother's baby pictures. I can't believe how much he's grown already. Tell Abbie that I think the pictures of her doing gymnastics are sooo cool. I can't wait to see all of you. I updated my blog tonight so have a look. Love ya, Sandra

Tammy said...

SO FREAKIN CUTE!! You guys make the cutiest kids. If you need us to take some off your hands we would be more then willing.

The Walkers said...

What the heck? It erased the comment I made. Anyway, Noah is so dang cute! Man, I hope I have some of those cute genes in me. Also, tell Abbie that I her pictures are cool too.
p.s. thanks for stealing my blog background.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

I can't believe how alert he already is. He's really cute, Erin! I wish I could see him and hold him in person! Miss you guys!

Anneliese said...

hey -- noah is cute as a button. i love that abbie is doing gymnastics she looks so grown up... are you guys ever going to come visit??? I'll even make a trek to utah if you'll just head this way.

Shannon & Nate said...

Wow, I can't believe that you have another Mike on your hands. How fun.

Hale-O There said...

Go Abbie! We are so happy for you- it looks like fun out there on those bars. You are so coordinated- you will be terrific at either of those. We miss you!
love
Aunt Rach & Uncle Scott

Hale-O There said...

the last pic of abbie (with something in her mouth) looks so much like annie!