Monday, October 20, 2008

Pregnancy update

So, some of you have been wondering about me and the very soon-t0-be-born baby. Since I Do NOT post pregnancy pics, here's the update. I am not dilated at all. I am scheduled to be induced on the 1st if my insides are "cooperating." So far, they are not. I have a doctor's appointment this Thursday and hopefully something will be happening. Mike's Paternity leave does not start until the 1st, so I really don't want this baby to come much before then. I just want to be dilating so that I CAN be induced. I am extremely uncomfortable and wishing every minute that it was November 1st. I am more than ready to meet this baby!

7 comments:

Camie said...

Erin--
Thanks for the update! I've been wondering about you and your soon-to-arrive baby! I'll definitely have your kiddies over to play one morning once baby makes his appearance!

Steve and Kalli said...

Erin, I was just thinking about you today and hoping your pregnancy was going ok! I hadn't heard anything for a long time! I can't believe your already almost due, thats crazy! I hope everything else goes ok and take care! I can't wait to have a new nephew! wahoo!

McFam said...

Oooohhhhh, Erin! I don't think there's anything longer than the wait for the due date! Hang in there, we love you.

This is me said...

I hate the dilating waiting game. I remember going to my doctor when I was pregnant with Baker and he told me I was dilated like a half a centimeter. I wanted to strangle the guy. A HALF A CENTIMETER?!?! Do not mess with my emotions, dude.

I will think happy thoughts for you!
You can do it! I love you!

Susan

Tammy said...

Wow! Can't wait to see pictures. Your family is so awesome. I miss yall so much. Can't wait to see yall. Come visit any time!
Love Tammy

Anonymous said...

Just 11 more days, you know in the long run, that's not too far away, but when you have heartburn, and have crappy sleep & and have to pee every half hour it seems likfe forever away! But really, not too much longer, take a hot bath and bounce on an exercise ball and play card games-that'll take your mind off the uncomfortable-ness. So excited for you! Can't believer it's #3!

The Robbs said...

Remember us from your days in Columbus? I saw your comment on the Wallis blog and followed the link. Number 3, huh? Good luck with everything!