Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy, Happy, Happy

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband Mike! We got married 8 years ago today! Here are 5 things I love about him:
1. His sense of humor
2. He is a very hard worker (thank you Brent Hale)
3. He is a wonderful father
4. What you see is what you get with Mike. He is not fake. He is 100% himself all of the time.
5. He loves his family and the Gospel
I love you so much Mike! Thanks for all you do.

Happy 4th of July! Here are some pictures of the kids waiting for fireworks, and watching them with Mike. Yes, I was there, but since I am pregnant, I will not be in any pictures. We had a great day hanging with friends, eating ribs, and watching a great fireworks show. Hope everyone had a great day too!

Happy Birthday to Mike. Along with all of our July 4th activities, we also celebrated Mike's 30th birthday. He was able to be home for the entire day. That was the best present he recieved i'm sure! Mike and I are now both officially out of our 20's. I feel really old! I'm just glad Mike is 30 now, because I've had to endure a month of torture and tormenting from him about how old I am. Love you babe!

8 comments:

I am Laura said...

Ben and I turn 30 this year too. I always felt 30 was old, but I don't think I look that old yet. happy birthday mike. and happy anniversary.

Sarah Scheidegger said...

Hey...congrats on everything ya'll have going on! I love looking at your blog...it's really great being able to know what you are up to! Hope all is well! sarah

Shay said...

happy 30th Mike! Erin, I love your blog! It is in my list of blogs to check regulary (did I spell that right?) It looked like you had a wonderful annivesary, 4th of July, And celebrating Mikes Bday!

You are a busy bee!!

love ya- Shayla Smoot

The Walkers said...

30!!??? You are guys are OLD!! ha ha. I'm so glad Mike was able to be home on his birthday. See you soon!

Steve and Kalli said...

Wow thats a lot of events! congrats on five years, our one year was on monday and I can hardly believe it!

The Morris Family said...

Happy birthday!! How fun that his birthday is always a holiday & one day won't ever have to work on that day:) Welcome to the 30 club! Isn't it just awesome!?!

Hale-O-There said...

I thought you were uncle BOB for a minute there...You are 100% Hale! Congrats on your birthday:) We will miss you guys at the family reunion this week. love y'all!

Mandy said...

mmmmm....Ribs sound good. Hey Hales, we miss you guys mucho. Glad to see life is treating you well. Give all a hug from us. Rob n Mandy