Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Abbie!!!

The day came and went without harm or accident........the big bowling party! Abbie has wanted a bowling Birthday party for several months now, and it's all we've been talking about around here. It was bigger and more exciting that Christmas, but not quite as exciting as pajama day at school. We had a great time! Abbie with some of her Minnesota friends...Kaitlyn, Maggie, Ella and Emma.
The whole gang enjoying yummy bowling alley food! Abbie on her actual Birthday. I am glad there are photos of this because as many of you know I was VERY sick and did not join my family for the festivities. I could hear them though....from my bed. A special thanks to my husband for being the shining star of the week. He took over the house duties for five days while I was out of commission and even had to call in sick to work. I love you Mike! You're the best. He also put on a great party for Abbie so her Birthday wasn't completely ruined. Hope everyone had a great New Year's. I didn't enjoy it, but it always reminds me of how thankful I am for my special little girl. I love you Abbie!

5 comments:

jandnrichards said...

Happy Birthday Abbie. Erin sorry to hear you were sick. The party looked like a big hit. Hope you have a good new year.

The Neeleys said...

WOW-Abbie is 5....Happy Birthday Abbie! You are growing up so fast! We wish we could've been there to wish you a Happy Birthday!(sorry you were sick Erin - that is NO FUN!) We miss you guys.

Harmony said...

Erin, cute pictures. I love the bowling party. Looks like fun, sorry you were sick, not baby sick? JK hope you are feeling better

The Morris Family said...

It looks like it was a fun party!! I showed Brandon & he said, "Aww, Man...I wish I could've been at Abbie's cool bowling party!" I am so excited that you are coming in March. Maybe you & Nicole will be here at the same time so we can get together like old times (almost)!!

The Walkers said...

Hey are you all better yet? I'm sorry you were so sick over the holidays. Erin, we were all SO sad to not be with Abbie on her birthday. I can't believe that girl is five. What the heck? Anyway, we're all happy and healthy here (actually...Annie wrecked her car, Jordan broke his foot, and mom's sick upstairs). I guess we're happy though. Love ya!