Monday, January 21, 2008

A Closer Look at a Minnesota Winter.

These icecicles are right above our back sliding door. They hang down far enough that I almost have to duck when coming out. Crazy!
rediculous amounts of snow!
Okay, so for as much as we've complained and for as cold as it really is here...it is also beautiful! We have found the most incredible icecicles on our house. This one goes all the way to the ground. I've actually at times been a little afraid because some of the icecicles are really big and thick and would really hurt, or seriously injure me or my children, should they fall. The kids think they are SO cool! Abbie always asks me to "pick" one for her.

1 comment:

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Look out for the falling Ice! That could hurt! Those really are so fun to look at, though! Can you say...BRRRR!