Wednesday, October 03, 2007

OH -- IO


Once a Buckey, always a Buckey!! Even though Mike and I live in Minnesota now, we are still faithful to our Buckeyes. They came into town last Saturday, and we were there to cheer them on to victory over the Gophers. It was our first date in four months! We had a great time and even found another little group of Buckeye fans to sit with. We did think the Minnesota M that the band made was pretty cool though, I mean nothing compared to the Best Damn Band in the Land, but still cool. Seeing the Buckeyes made me really homesick for Columbus. We really miss everyone and especially our friends that are still there, getting to go to every game. Enjoy it while you can kids...there ain't nothin like it!!

4 comments:

jandnrichards said...

Erin that is so great you got to go to the game. I have to agree theres nothing like the games. We miss you guys and hope all is well.

Dana said...

Erin, i loved the pictues they are so grown up! I am noticing you guys are already wearing fall clothes! Its still warm down here in the south. I bet you guys get the best fall pictures, though!
We miss you!

Harmony said...

Erin, I'm jealous, how fun to go to a game. I miss You too and hope things are going well.

The Neeleys said...

Erin, I was just thinking how much I miss the Buckeyes this time of year. (and all of my Buckeye friends) Looks like you had a fun time at the game! Miss you!