Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Day of Fun at the Apple Orchard

Tha Honeycrisp apples are my favorite, but I guess that didn't matter because they were Landon's favorite too and he would not give it back to me. I did get at least one bite though. Yummy!!

Abbie is a true Hale. She has no fear when it comes to jumping or sliding off of things. There was an giant pile of hay at the pumpkin farm and the kids had a great time climbing and jumping. Landon tried, but could not quite jump as far out as Abbie could.

Okay, so funny story. I put this picture on so that everyone could see how dilligently Mike was looking for the perfect pumpkin. I showed him a few that I thought were really good, but evidently they were not good enough for him. He wanted one with a good stem. Well, he couldn't find one and finally just ended up getting one that was pre-picked up at the front where you purchase everything. It really was a beatiful pumpkin with a great stem. When we got home and opened the trunk, however the pumpkin had been rolling around so much that the stem had broken off. He was so mad. I laughed and laughed and I am still laughting even now as I write this. That's what he gets for being so picky. Ha Ha!

4 comments:

jandnrichards said...

erin looks like fun. How has your weather been? I can't believe how big Landon is.

The Neeleys said...

Fun pics at the apple orchard. I have always wanted to go to a REAL apple orchard. Your kids look cute and Mike is hillarious!

Melissa Cantwell said...

At least you got your husband to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Poor Mikey!! That's too bad about his stem, better luck next time!! Looks like fun.