Saturday, December 05, 2009

For Mike, Jen, Mom, and Sandra....Why I'll be happy on Saturdays from now on.

Dear Cub Foods,

I am officialy terminating our 2 1/2 year relationship. There is a new shopping complex in town, and I will be working with them from now on. You have served me well. You have always had great produce, and every item I have ever needed, but I cannot continue diving into your chaos every week. So, farewell my old friend. I wish you, your crowded parking lot, and your bus loads of the elderly the best of luck in the future. Maybe I'll come visit sometime if I just need one or two things.

Sincerely,
Erin Hale

2 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Emancipated! Free at last! But I think somewhere deep inside, you're going to miss the senior buses. Love ya, Sandra

Sandra and Brent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.