Monday, February 09, 2009

Favorite pictures

Abbie and Landon love to take pictures with my camera. It's like the greatest thing ever if I let them.....which I don't very often. This is why:

Landon's photography skills
Abbie's photography skills. Now, let me say that the camera is obviously digital, so I can easily delete them, but when I'm having to delete 50 pictures of the floor or closeups of Abbie's face, it gets pretty time consuming. They are pretty funny though!

I think it's obvious why I love this picture

This is what happens when I leave Landon alone in a room with the baby

Who? Me? I would never do such a thing.......oh people, don't be fooled




6 comments:

The Walkers said...

Oh my goodness. That picture of your three kids is about the freaking cutest thing I've ever seen. My kids are doomed. They can't live up to the high standards of cuteness that have been set. Heard Landon pulled quite the stunt in sacrament meeting. Love it.

Sandra and Brent said...

Hi Erin and Mike,
Thanks for the multiple laughs that this blog post provided! The self-portrait of Abbie reminds me so much of one that Annie took of herself years ago (among several others that she took back in the days of expensive film developing!)
Thanks for your calls today. Your love and concern were very touching to me. Check my latest post for a tribute to Kim. Love ya, Mom H.

Hale-O There said...

sooooooooooo cute!

jandnrichards said...

So cute. I have the same problem with my kids. I can't believe how big they are all getting crazy. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you

Britt said...

Congrats on the new baby!! (I'm a little behind on my blogging) What a handsome beau!

Tammy said...

Your kids are so cute!!!