Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Apple Farm and Halloween

Since I still have not had the baby, and as of Halloween day was still not dilating, we decided to have some fun. We went to a local apple farm with the kids and had such a great day. Sandra is in town, so it was extra fun having grandma to come with us. I know everyone is shocked that I put a pregnancy picture of myself on, but I'm at the end of my rope, and not thinking clearly....and I'm sure I'll regret it later.


Both of the kids wanted to get their faces painted. Landon actually wanted to paint his by himself, and was slightly annoyed that the lady had to do it for him, but he sat still and loved the rocket ship on his cheek. Abbie picked a butterfly if you can't tell. The body of it went down her nose.
I really think that if I hadn't put a stop to it, Landon would still be at that farm jumping off of these hay bales. He was really splotchy and red afterwards because he kept landing face first in the hay. It was pretty funny!


Grandma with the kiddos and the goats. Look closely...the goats were up on the roof of that little barn.


We carved pumpkins right before dinner and going out to trick-or-treat. They turned out pretty cute I think!


My kids decided to go "dark and scary" this year. We did a 180 from the princess days with Abbie's witch costume. She loved that her teacher didn't recognize her at schoool that day with her costume on. Landon was a bat and I loved that it was really warm for him that night. He thought he could really fly though.


The kids with all their loot. (Abbie had lost the wig by this point). We love Halloween!!!













14 comments:

I am Laura said...

I think you look great. I would post lots of pictures if I looked that cute. Your kids were dark and scary on halloween. Fun and hope baby comes soon.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

ERIN! I LOVE that you posted a pic of yourself... YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! I've been dying to hear if you've had that baby yet. Sounds like... ANYTIME? ;0) Your dang kids looked so adorable for Halloween... even if they went on the DARK SIDE! Make sure you let us know when you have the little guy. Do you have a Name? Miss you and GOOD LUCK ON THE DELIVERY!

Julie said...

I think you look adorable pregnant! But I'm one of those crazy women who likes being pregnant, my stomach never tighter! :) Good luck, hang in there. I'm excited to hear about the new little one.

Dana said...

They look so good! I wish we could have gotten the boys together so that they could "fly" together. I love abbie in her wig! And you look great I hope the baby comes soon!

Sarah Scheidegger said...

You look beyond adorable! Thats why you didn't want to post your pics....you'd make everyone else feel bad! It looks like the kids had a lot of fun on Halloween!

theSwensenFamily said...

Erin, YOU DO look SO CUTE! I'm glad you posted a picture! Good luck this week! We'll be thinking of you and checking back for updates! This is such a sweet time! Abbie and Landon look adorable! Abbie's costume is especially scary! I love the wig!

This is me said...

Erin, You look so adorable in that first picture. Seriously, so cute. And, I CANNOT believe you are still pregnant. I have checked your blog like 10 times a day to see pictures of the baby. And I am so disappointed every time.

Also, as always, Baker has that same green shirt Landon is wearing. I swear they have the exact same wardrobe.

The Walkers said...

Oh my gosh, the kids look SO cute! I am so sad that we couldn't see them all dressed up. Erin, for being nine months pregnant you look fabulous. We love you guys and miss you. Thanks for the check, and good luck with the baby.

The Neeleys said...

Cute Halloween pictures of your kiddos. I keep checking your blog to see if that baby has arrived - keep us posted - we are so excited for you!

T J V said...

If I only looked as cute as you when I am pregnant, woman please! But for comfort sake I hope the baby comes soon.

The Morris Family said...

Erin, I am so proud of your for posting a pic of your self. You look so cute!! I love Abbie & Landon's halloween pics. They look so cute:) I keep waiting to get a text or something saying you had that baby. I'm sure you wish that were the case too. Good luck & I'll keep checking the blog for updates!!

Hale-O There said...

looks like loads of fun! Abby's costume is terrific, where is yours? We were pumpkins this year:) the old costumes came back in style. Were excited for you hopefully tonight???

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا شمال الرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا جنوب الرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا غرب الرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا وسط الرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
شركة انشاء وصيانة حدائق بالرياض

شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب ببيشة

abo-bder said...





فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض