Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday Afternoon at the Park



Last Sunday was one of the muggiest days we have had so far this summer, so what does my husband want to do?.......... go outside of course. I just sat there the whole time not moving, but sweating to death! I didn't think the kids would last long because it was so hot, but of course we had to pry them away from the playground after about an hour and a half. Mike thought it was really funny to take pictures of me in a grouchy, pregnant state. Yea, it was real hilarious, and no you will not be seeing those pictures. As you can see, in the above picture, Abbie's arm is doing well. She was able to do the monkey bars and is swimming like a fish at the pool. The forecast for this week is in the 90's and fairly humid. We have really lucked out this summer so far. The temperature has stayed in the 80's and we have had very few humid days. Looks like August is about to change all that. AAAAAAAAAGH!!!

7 comments:

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Humidity and Pregnancy does not mix well together! But I would like to see those crouching pics of you!!! Miss you guys! P.s. how are you feeling?

The Walkers said...

Great, just in time for us to come.

Shay said...

Well best of luckk with you and your (Grouchy) state! Ha ha! And guess what the best of news is right now!!!!!! Dah dah dah dah!!!! MARY HAD HER BABY!!!!!!! If you look on her blog you can see pictures of little will! He is doing fine is was 8.4 and 20 inches!! Well hope you have a wonderful time waiting for yours to come!!! :)

Shayla Smoot

Melissa Cantwell said...

Please, oh pretty please can't we see those pictures?

theSwensenFamily said...

Erin, Landon just looks HOT! I'm hating the humidity for you. Hope you aren't too miserable. How goes the pregnancy? You're getting close (but I'm sure not close enough). Enough already! Right???? Miss you!

Mandy said...

Erin, I can relate. Last summer when I was pregnant, humidity and I just didn't get along. I remember coming home and stripping down and sitting in front of our A/C. Ok, maybe too much info! I hope you are feeling okay, minus the humidity. You are 2/3 the way done!! Yeah! We miss you guys. Evan is always talking about Sister Hale, Abbie, and Landon ("not my cousin Landon, but Abbie's Landon" is how Evan makes the clarification). Hang in there, in another month or two you will be hoping for the heat to return! As sad as that is.

Hale-O There said...

Erin,
Off of first glance I couldn't tell that was Landon!!! Sounds like everyone had a blast in Minnesota. ITs good to hear your feeling better.
love ya
rach