Tuesday, August 28, 2007


Silliest girl in the world! Abbie has a number of "poses" that she does when I
ask her to smile. This one actually turned out cute!


Our choo choo boy! He loves his trains. We went to a small, but very cute zoo in St. Paul a few weeks ago and Landon sniffed out the train. We couldn't do anything else until he had a ride on it!

Summer is coming to a very rapid close here in the great North. It will be much cooler within a month. We have loved our first Summer here in Minneapolis. We have found a lot of very cool things to do, and hopefully there are just as many for the winter.

3 comments:

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Erin, You look GREAT!!! You look so happy,and SO skinny too!!! I love these blogs... it's making me want to do one. Well, tell the family hello and have a good day. Love, Mindy

T J V said...

she looks like a mini-me of you! and you look fab, so skinny. i am jealous, stil working on losing the baby fat on my end.

jandnrichards said...

Erin I can't how big Abbie looks. It sounds and looks like you guys are doing great. We miss you guys but glad all is going so well. Tell your little family hello