Monday, May 14, 2007



Okay, so I thought that I had more pictures of Easter, but evidently Mike did not take any during our Easter egg hunt with our friends. But really... what more do you need than this? On to present events... Mike and I just recently returned from Minneapolis where we found a house that we are going to rent. We were thrilled to find an actual house with a yard and a full basement. There will be plenty of room for the kids to run around and play which makes me very happy. We are in the final stages of our time here in Columbus. I have stared packing boxes and taking down decorations. I am trying not to be too sad in front of my kids, but it's hard sometimes. We have made life-long friends here and will miss them greatly. Mikes parents come on June 1st for his graduation and they will be staying to help us move. We are pulling out of here on the 4th of June. Sound familiar? Yea, it's my birthday. It's what i've always wanted for my birthday...to be driving in the car for hours at a time while my kids scream and cry. Oh, well.. maybe we'll go out to dinner or something!

No comments: