Saturday, February 10, 2007

Well, for those of you who have not heard yet, Mike matched at the University of Minnesota for Oral Surgery Residency. I am so proud of him. he worked very hard to be a competetive applicant and I know that he was. Mike graduates on June 3rd and then we will be making our way up North to the North Pole. Just kidding Only Minneapolis...ok so they are close, Susan you can relate right? I'm a little nervous about the cold, but we'll survive. We have heard from a number of people that have either lived there or know someonrewho lives there, that it is a great city. There is evidently a lot to do there and it is beautiful... lots of lakes and trees. We are excited about our new adventure. Love to you all!

Erin

1 comment:

This is me said...

Erin-Tell Mike congrats from us. How long are you going to be in Minnesota? I am a little bummed about this news, though because we are going to live in Washington DC for the summer and I was so excited to be that close to you guys! But, really, it must feel good to know where you are going and to have Mike graduating soon.

Love you guys!
Susan