Friday, November 24, 2006




We are here in Warner Robins GA visiting mom and Kent. We had Thanksgiving day with them. I was sick and throwing up all day and couldn't enjoy the wonderful feast. Mike and Abbie woke up with the same illness last night and have not been feeling well today. ike goes home tomorrow and the kids and I are stayiing here for another two weeks. Mike will actually fly back here on the 5th of December for an interview at the University of Georgia. We wiil drive home with him after that. The weather is beautiful here. It hardly feels like November when it's 75 degrees outside and sunny. Hopefully we will all be over our sickness in a few days and we can enjoy the rest of out vacation. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We love you all!!

Erin

1 comment:

This is me said...

Erin: I cannot believe how old Landon looks! He has so much hair. Baker is still completely bald (which isn't surprising considering I'm his mother). Anyway, Landon sure is cute.